Wiring believed to be cause of fire

0

Firefighters work to contain a house fire on Chestnut Street Wednesday afternoon. The fire caused extensive damage to the home, though there were no serious injuries.
(Journal-Tribune photo by Will Channell)
––––
The Marysville Fire Department responded to a fire at the corner Chestnut and Ninth streets Wednesday afternoon that torched a home and caused an overnight hospital stay for a firefighter.

 For the full story, Subscribe To Our E-edition.

Comments

comments

Leave A Reply