Crews extinguish propane tank fire


A Marysville firefighter sprays a propane tank that was reported as being on fire at a residence at Fourth and Maple streets at about 7:50 a.m. today. Marysville Fire Chief Jay Riley said the resident uses a propane heater to warm his garage. When he lit the heater this morning, the tank caught fire and he kicked it into the driveway to prevent a house fire. Crews immediately contained the fire upon arrival.
(Journal-Tribune photo by Will Channell)

...For the full story, select an option below.



Comments are closed.