Early morning workouts were put on hold this morning after what officials are calling “a duct detector malfunction” caused the Union County Family YMCA, and the attached child care center, to be evacuated. The malfunction originated in the pool area and caused he YMCA to be closed for more than an hour. Officials from the Marysville Division of Fire were contacted about 6:10 a.m. and searched the building. Officials determined there was no fire in the building and contacted technicians to reset the building’s system.
(Journal-Tribune photos by Mac Cordell)
...For the full story, select an option below.